Shows & Events
Weekends Sept. 30 – Oct. 29, including Columbus Day Monday, October 9th
Fridays from October 13th through October 27th.
From the cutest little pumpkin patch to the most terrifying graveyard, exciting encounters for all can be found at Halloween Horror. Enjoy family-friendly activities during the day, including a trick-or-treat trail, pumpkin painting and a haybale maze; and frightful offerings in the evening, including a haunted house, three scare zones, and live* entertainment.
Treats by Day
Kiddieland rides and family Halloween activities close at 5:00pm and are not open Friday nights.
- Sweet! Trick-or-Treat trail: Our Trick or Treat trail starts at the entrance to the Hay Maze near the Lakeside Pavilion. Children 16 and under are invited to go trick-or-treating throughout our 6 locations in Kiddyland. Free with park admission!
- Activities: Lakeside Pavilion. Arts, crafts, coloring and pumpkin painting for children! An additional fee applies for pumpkin painting.
Shows & Other Attractions
- The Western Town Shootout: 2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m. - Travel back in time, back to the time of the old west! This live, action-packed western adventure takes place in the middle of Western Town, putting you right in the middle of the action!
- Haunted Western Town Shootout: 6:30 p.m., 7:45 p.m. - The classic Western Town Shootout takes on a haunted turn as the Marshall and Deputy come face-to-face with the dreaded Skinwalkers.
- Dr. Gloom and the Labcoats (Golden Nugget): 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 6:00 p.m., 7:15 p.m. - This Rock ‘n’ Roll showcase features Halloween renditions of popular songs throughout the ages. Even the dead will come alive when Dr. Gloom and the Labcoats take the stage!
- Kid's Costume Contest (Golden Nugget): 2:30 p.m. - Imagination and creativity take center stage during our Kid’s Costume Contest. Children will have fun as they compete to see who has the best costume in Western Town!
- Kid-o-ween Scream Contest (Golden Nugget): 3:00 p.m. - There’s a time and place to use one’s outside voice, and this is it! Children will compete to see who has the loudest and proudest scream!
- The Awakening (Between Rock N Roll and Mind Warp): 5:00 p.m. - They’re alive! Choreographed dancers kick off fright-by-night as all the monsters in the park rise from the dead.
- Measuring Mortician (Western Town): Volunteers from the audience can get measured for their casket, free of charge! But beware, the measuring mortician always makes his sale.
- The Reanimator (Between Rock ‘n’ Roll and Mega Disk’O): Dr. Gloom, with the help of his power gloves, will attempt to reanimate the dead in front of a live audience.
Attraction Available All Day:
- Road Rage Cage Resurrected: Our classic bumper car ride is transformed into a spooky haunt attraction with fog, lights and music! Open all day.
- ChemiKILL Canoes: Paddle around in the swamp and encounter surprises!
Full of Fright by Night
TERRORtories Scare Zones:
- ChemiKILL Spill: Located at the base of Western Town. Beware of radioactive mutants!
- Twin City Scrap and Salvage: Located near the Full Tilt ride. Infested with vampires and other eternal demons.
- The Feargrounds: Located at the back of the midway near the Tilt a Whirl. Beware of this evil-clown infested fairground!
Specially themed rides and attractions:
- What's in the Box?: You'll have to enter the trailer to find out. Located behind the Full Tilt ride. Operating Hours- 6:00 p.m.- Park Close. This distressing haunt attraction is not recommended for children under 12. Parents should use discretion.
- End of the Line: Our relaxing train ride embraces Halloween with special effects along the course. If you're unlucky, you'll catch the nightly zombie train robbery.
- Highway to Hell: Antique cars. Do you dare to ride our popular antique car ride after dark? Beware of what could be lurking in the woods. Family-friendly by day and scary at night.
*Performers may technically be considered undead.
Other Information, Rules and Restrictions
Guests may experience artificial fog, special effects, graphic scenes and images, lighting effects that include dark and/or dimly lit areas, black lights and strobes throughout the park during their visit.
Our monsters, ghouls and zombies wake up and will be roaming throughout the park after 5pm. THEY WILL SCARE YOU!
Code of Conduct: Our monsters, ghouls and zombies will NOT touch you, please do not touch them.
Costume Policy: Guests are permitted to wear costumes, however, Guests over 12 years of age are not permitted to wear masks and/or face paint. For the safety of all Guests and Team Members, weapons and/or items that may be perceived as weapons, will not be permitted. Costumes subject to the discretion of park management.
Please remain on designated pathways, do not cross fencing or enter closed off areas.
Children's attractions, including all Kiddyland rides, all close at 5:00 PM.
Adult/Teen attractions will begin to open (1) hour after park opening on Saturdays only.
Some rides and attractions may not be available based on low temperatures. Fantasy Island will strive to open as many attractions as possible based on weather conditions.
Admission included with a 2017 or 2018 Season Pass or Paid Admission TicketBUY NOW